In this post I am going to collect the links to the galleries for all the icons & stuff I've created.
All the fanarts are organised in the albums from the newest to the oldest.( All of them under hereCollapse )
- Tags:!headers, !icons, !wallpapers, castle, dark angel, ferrari, firefly, gilmore girls, hp, inter f.c., merlin, movies, sex and the city, smallville, sport, stock icons, superman, supernatural, veronica mars, white collar, world cup
- Location:Italy, Vicenza
- Music:Metallica - Turn The Page
As some of you know, I went to the Jus in Bello con in Rome again this year! Suffice to say, things were crazy as usual... the highlight of the con, for me, definitely was the 'special skills' moment in the Jensen/Misha panel LMAO
As per usual, I took lots of videos and organized them all in a playlist that you can find here
on YouTube (with the names & length of all the videos listed) or that you can start watching here below :)Have fun!
I know I sure did filming them, I had a hard time trying to keep the camera steady enough as I was shaking from laughters filming ;p
Originally posted by cantarina1
Originally posted by electricdruid
at The fiasco continues
This entry was also posted at http://cantarina.dreamwidth.org/131889.html. (comments: )
ACTA in a Nutshell –
What is ACTA? ACTA is the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement. A new intellectual property enforcement treaty being negotiated by the United States, the European Community, Switzerland, and Japan, with Australia, the Republic of Korea, New Zealand, Mexico, Jordan, Morocco, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and Canada recently announcing that they will join in as well.
Why should you care about ACTA? Initial reports indicate that the treaty will have a very broad scope and will involve new tools targeting “Internet distribution and information technology.”
What is the goal of ACTA? Reportedly the goal is to create new legal standards of intellectual property enforcement, as well as increased international cooperation, an example of which would be an increase in information sharing between signatory countries’ law enforcement agencies.
Essential ACTA Resources -
- Read more about ACTA here: ACTA Fact Sheet
- Read the authentic version of the ACTA text as of 15 April 2011, as finalized by participating countries here: ACTA Finalized Text
- Follow the history of the treaty’s formation here: ACTA history
- Read letters from U.S. Senator Ron Wyden wherein he challenges the constitutionality of ACTA: Letter 1 | Letter 2 | Read the Administration’s Response to Wyden’s First Letter here: Response
- Watch a short informative video on ACTA: ACTA Video
- Watch a lulzy video on ACTA: Lulzy Video
Say NO to ACTA. It is essential to spread awareness and get the word out on ACTA.Via Tumblr
Today my football training was canceled (I admit I'm not feeling so sad about it :p) so I had some free time to bake something with my usual partner in crime for these kinds of things, my sis :)
Ever since pyjamagurl
gave me these recipes quite a long time ago, I'd been meaning to bake some muffins
. It took quite some time but I've finally made it! I baked three kinds of muffins: cinnamon & carrots; mixed berries; chocolate chips & mixed berries. I think my favorite are the first kind... and last too :) Very yummy!!
Not much has been going on lately, except for the fact that I'm super busy
... between football trainings (I've some extra ones with respect to last year because we qualified for the national championship this year) and university (I'm swamped with classes this semester) I don't have much free time anymore... I haven't opened photoshop in like forever! I'll try to make some icons over the long weekend, since I'm staying home on Monday and Tuesday, let's see if I manage to keep my promise :)
Have a great Halloween everyone!!!